The Office of Risk Management's Provider Relations Department wants to partner with medical providers who can deliver the most efficient and effective treatment. The Agency is committed to working with providers who provide the highest quality of care while managing all aspects of the workers' compensation system. Providers who will work to restore the injured workers ability to return to work as soon as medically possible.
It is paramount to establish and maintain a robust provider community offering an array of services to District injured workers.
ORM requires all prospective providers to complete the below Health Care Provider Application to participate with the PSWCP Providers Panel. The application can be submitted by one of the following methods:
- Fax: (202) 535-1130 - Please list "Provider Relations Application" on the cover page
- Email: [email protected] - Please list "Provider Relations Application" in the subject line
- Mail: DC Office of Risk Management, 441 4th St. NW, Suite 800S, Washington, DC 20001, Attn. Provider Relations,
Provider Payment Information:
The issuance of all medical bill payments for medical services provided to D.C. Public Sector Workers' Compensation Program (PSWCP) recipients are processed through the Office of the Chief Financial Officer's (OCFO) payment database.
Vendors must complete the District's ACH & Master Supplier Form (Forms Below)
Complete a 2018 W9, bearing a signature on or after January 1, 2019 (Form Below)
Include a copy of a Medical and/or Business License
Include contact information for your authorized business manager/controller
Information can be submitted by:
- Email: to the secure email address-ofrm.accountsp[email protected]
- Mail: OCFO - Accounts Payable 441 4th ST. NW, Suite 890N Washington, DC 20001, Attn: Chanelle Hendrix
Bills for services provided to PSWCP injured workers must be issued to one of the three secured methods listed below, including by:
- Fax: (202) 535-1130
- Email: [email protected]
- Mail: DC Office of Risk Management, 441 4th Street NW, Suite 800S, Washington, DC 20001
If you are a vendor with additional questions or concerns, please contact ORM at (202) 727-8600 and request to speak with a Provider Relations team member.